Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A short intermission...

For now, I have no plans to blog for the next week or two. We are crazy busy with preparations & family time activities with just us...that I just don't have time. Hopefully, I will be back {& not too horribly depressed} within a week, but I am buying myself a little extra time....just in case. I'm not sure what the plan is for next Monday, so MAYBE there will be a Muffin Tin Monday post. Our substitute for yesterday's Muffin Tin Monday was a trip to the toy store & dinner at Applebees. I think that the boys enjoyed it! I hope that everyone will be patient & wait for me to come back. Until then.....

1 comment:

Our Little Family said...

Even though I'm a follower, I always pop over to see if there's anything new. You're one of my faves so OF COURSE I'd wait around! I'll be thinking of you and your family and hoping that the deployment is too long or far!

Hugs,
Jill

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...