Sunday, October 24, 2010

Honesty

Ok.  I am going to be honest here.  I am having to cut some things back for my sanity.  I don't know how long this is going to last.  I am hoping not for too long.  I had great intentions of doing things for Halloween.  We still have done some fun things, but the crafting isn't happening.  Muffin Tin Monday isn't happening.  I have far too much on my plate & I have felt a little crazy.  So, to be a good mom...I am going to simplify things.  I will be back when I can, but I don't want to leave everyone hanging.  To be honest...this has been a tough bit for us & it will probably be for a little bit longer.  There is a light at the end of the tunnel & that gives me great hope.  However, I hope that you look back through my past posts for fun ideas until I come back with some new ones!

1 comment:

Elle Belles Bows said...

Best wishes and good for you for knowing when you need a break! Blessings! Kerri

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...