Monday, September 14, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday...Apples

Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth

I had a lot of fun with today's Muffin Tin Monday. Preston's new favorite thing is to make his own Pb&J sandwich...so I thought that I would incorporate that into the Muffin Tin. To check out other Muffin Tins click on the button above!



Top Row: apple with a gummy worm, apple shaped Jell-O, mini cupcake apple
Bottom Row: pretzel barrel with M&M apples, apple shaped Pb&J sandwiches, apple shaped cheese

7 comments:

Susana said...

Your tin is adorable! My favorites are the worm in the apple, apple barrel and the apple cheese cut-out--super cute!

Bran said...

I love all the apple shaped food.

Erica said...

The apple cupcake is great.

Sherry said...

love the "apple barrel"

MamaGames - Alexa C. said...

This is all so cute! I love the "barrel"!

Kristen said...

Very cute idea. The apple cupcakes are so cute.

Moore Minutes said...

Off topic, but I love your blog header and layout! I have enjoyed seeing your blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...