Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Rain Gutter Book Shelves


I have seen Rain Gutter bookshelves on a couple of websites. I thought that they were an amazing idea from the start...we have had issues with the boys' books for WAY too long!!! HERE is a tutorial. We just did it without the tutorial & I think that they turned out GREAT!! I am so happy!!! Now I can use the top of their dresser for other things...LIKE THIS....

Yes..my husband talked me into dwarf hamsters...THREE of them. They are so stinkin cute & the boys ♥ them.

2 comments:

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

I love those rain gutters! I like how yours are short and stacked three high. I could fit that style into my kid's room!!!

Cody and Val said...

Such a great idea...I Love it! Bet the boys LOVE having the hamsters in their own room...how fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...