With Christmas approaching (quickly), I decided that I should probably go through my ribbons & buttons to make sure that we have everything that we need to make them.
First, I gathered my stash...
Then, I cut the ribbon to the right size (I did just a bit over 12 inches). I layed out my ribbons & matched up the buttons that I wanted to use.
My last step was trimming & burning the ends so that they wouldn't fray. I had to trim the thicker ribbon down so that the corners didn't show.
Here is my ending product for tonight. I am pretty happy with how they turned out! I knew that my dollar ribbons would come in handy some day!! Tomorrow morning we will sit down & glue all of the buttons on & decide which bookmark is for who. If you get one of these, just act surprised for the boy's sake! Thanks!
Tomorrow & Tuesday will include painting the ornaments that are still sitting on my counter & gluing the buttons on the ribbon. Somewhere in there we will also be making cookies. There will be more posts to follow...so keep checking back. :)