Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Lap Trays

Yesterday, the boys & I took a trip to Michael's. They had their lap tray tables on sale for $4.99. We also found a really cute pirate stamp set with paints included. With my 40% off coupon the whole set ended up being $6.00.



We had a lot of fun doing this project. Kaden did his all on his own (including his name). Preston & I worked on stamping together. I did put some tape over the part where I wanted to write his name because I knew that it would get covered if I had not done that. I did outline the shapes after the paint started to dry, just to make the shapes stand out a little better.

The boys are really excited to use them, but the paint is still a little bit sticky. I will post a picture of them using their cute trays tomorrow.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...