Monday, June 15, 2009

SLACKER!!!

I feel like such a slacker. Two weeks in a row of no MTM. Maybe tomorrow!!!! We are finally back in Utah. We drove for 14 hours yesterday, but we made it home safely. What a crazy day. I woke up to Preston crying because his eyes were sealed shut...gotta love pink eye! We had to go to the Dr. today. They think that Kaden has a chronic sinus infection. The poor boy ALWAYS has a cough & sometimes he coughs so hard that he throws up! Then, it was off to do BIRTHDAY shopping! My little Preston is going to turn 3 on Wednesday. I can't believe it. We do finally have food in our house...so we'll see what I can come up with tomorrow.

Once I get my house back in order...I have some fun projects coming up. Stay tuned!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...