Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2010 Banner

I wanted to make a banner for New Year's Eve with the boys. I considered a "Happy New Year" banner, but thought that the boys would lose interest & not really get it. Instead...we went with "2010". You could use felt, but we just used good old cardstock! I don't have a cricut...so I just printed out some numbers...we cut them out...glued them onto the banner triangles. Then I strung the triangles onto some ribbon. This is just for display...we plan on hanging it up on the fireplace at my parents' house, but this works for now!

2 comments:

Our Little Family said...

I love it! If we have time tomorrow, I'd love to make one with Maddie.

And, I left an award for you over on my blog. Of course, after publishing it, I realized that you already GOT that award. Ha! You're very loved! :)

jennwa said...

I love easy crafts like that. Great idea.

Happy New Years/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...