Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday...Fiesta

Yes, I am posting & I ACTUALLY cooked dinner last night {gasp!}. I have had an easy week & not had to cook dinner for OVER a week. It was a nice break, but I am ready to get back in the swing of things {for a few days anyway}. I decided to cook one of KC's favorite dinners...tacos. Easy & tasty! A while back, I had bought some fun decorations for a Fiesta. I thought that these would go perfect with our dinner tonight. Life is a Party! So, here is our Fiesta Muffin Tin Monday:



Top Row: sliced olives, taco/burrito, cheese
Bottom Row: spanish rice, taco/burrito, grapes

Then, for dessert we had Nachos Dulces. Yum!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a yummy meal! I just picked up the star tin too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...