Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Muffin Tin Tuesday...Yellow

I did manage to get Muffin Tin Monday into our week {on Tuesday}..a day late, but it still works. I really was stumped on yellow food. I could think of a few, but none of them really went together. Everything else was orange. I planned dinner without even thinking about MTM, but it worked! It was a little whitish/yellow. So, here is our Muffin Tin Meal:



Top Row: rice with gravy from the chicken on it, pears, roll
Bottom Row: cream of chicken chicken, more rice with gravy from the chicken, & yellow M&Ms.

{We added peas after the picture because that is our veggie of choice for this dinner}

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have the same tin. It got spots on it when I tried baking with it. I should have saved it just for Muffin Tin Meals. Nice meal.

Cox Family said...

You are so creative! I bet your boys love all the fun stuff you do. You give me inspiration to do more with Carter!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...