Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Earth Day 04.22.09

Tomorrow is Earth Day. I don't think that we are going to get any crafting done until tomorrow...so I will post a few ideas that I have seen.



I don't know about your house, but with two boys...we have a lot of rocks. Martha Stewart has a ton of cute ideas for rock crafts.



Just 4 Fun has a cute idea for painting the earth with a paper plate.



You could make a bird feeder out of a recycled milk carton, juice bottle, or soda bottle. I am going to look for the directions for the juice bottle bird feeder that I came across a couple of weeks ago because I think that is what we are going to do & I will post it tomorrow. (if I find it!)

No time for flash cards made one of our a milk carton.



If I come across any other ideas I will be sure to let you know!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...