Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Today's project...

Last week we rented "Bedtime Stories". The boys loved the movie. Normally for our bedtime story...we just read a book of their choice. Last night, Kaden asked if we could do a bedtime story like in the movie. We took turns adding to the story & it was pretty entertaining. I remembered a fun idea that I saw on another blog (I don't remember where...SORRY). This morning, we sat down & I typed the story as Kaden told it. I typed EXACTLY what he said word for word. Preston really wasn't into it, but Kaden LOVED it. His story was about Jack the Spaceman. After I printed out his story, he sat down to do the illustrations. We put some colored card stock for the cover & he decorated that too. I had hoped to tie the book up with some cute string, but my hole punch has eluded me...so I opted for the old stapler. I tried to get some pictures of the inside of his book, but the pictures were so light they wouldn't show up.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...