Friday, July 2, 2010

4th of July Craft

Last year, my cute sister in law Val made this really cute centerpiece with her kiddos. So, here you have it!

She took a drink mix container (like Crystal Light).


Then she covered it with crepe paper. You could really use any kind of paper!


Then poked a foil fun pix (from the holiday section at Michael's) through the center of the lid. She cut off most of the toothpick after she poked it through and covered it so it won't poke anyone. Then cut out red, white, & blue stars & stick them on.


The finished product...


I made one similar, but used the supplies that I had on hand. I used craft foam & chenille stems. It was fun to make & they turned out pretty festive!



I love this idea! Thanks Val!!

{reposted from July 2009}

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...