Saturday, July 3, 2010

4th of July Shirts

I have a hard time MAKING shirts. You can buy shirts for so cheap all ready to go. Especially 4th of July shirts. They are everywhere for only $5.00. But, I must admit there is something fun about creating them the way that you want.

I saw a shirt that had the cutest saying on it, but the shirt itself was UGLY. Even for $5.00, I couldn't bring myself to put the boys in it. So, that was my reason for making a shirt.

For those of you that don't know..my husband is in the Army. We are so proud of him. What better way to show that than these adorable shirts.

I have been wanting to try freezer paper stencilling for a while now. I used the tutorial over at I Am Momma. I usually don't like video tutorials, but this one was pretty good & answered any questions you might have.







I can't wait to make some more shirts. If you have been thinking about freezer paper stencilling...give it a try!

1 comment:

Elle Belles Bows said...

Great shirts and adorable boys! Thanks so much to your husband for all he does to keep our country free! Happy 4th to you and yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...