Monday, July 19, 2010

Gimme a Break

I am going to take a little break {through August}. I may or may not post...it depends on the situation. We have a TON going on over the next month & a half. Both boys are getting their tonsils out this week. I want to devote all of my time to pampering them & making it a positive experience. We have the freezer & fridge stocked with popsicles, ice cream, frozen fruit slushy, jello, & drinks galore. We also splurged & bought a snow cone/slushy maker. I am going to make my own syrup with Koolaid. I will post that before Thursday.

We may have an eye surgery for Kaden in the next month. Three surgeries in the next month will pretty much do us all in.

I apologize for being MIA, but I hope you can understand. We have a month left of break & I can guarantee that it is going to be crazy. We have some fun things planned & I will spill those beans when I return.

I hope that you have an amazing Summer & enjoy your babies.

I will end with sharing the super jammies that I made for the boys for their surgery. If you want to know more about how I made them check out this post about the shorts & this post about doing a freezer paper stencil on the shirt.



1 comment:

Elle Belles Bows said...

Thoughts and prayers on the surgery!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...